Date(s) - Wednesday, September 30, 2020 - Wednesday, November 4, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL – SEE UPCOMING COURSES HERE
The holistic decision making system is probably the most useful tool I have ever been given – Amandine
Join Dan Palmer in this special online course. Be supported to not only learn about Holistic Decision Making (HDM), but to articulate your own life context and start making decisions toward it.
This course will support you to:
- Learn what is HDM and what is a Holistic Context?
- Rewire your brain to put quality of life before goals
- Integrate feeling and thinking as complementary resources in decision making
- Get crystal clear on the difference between what is important and not important for YOU
- Move from merely solving problems to developing and expressing potential
- Articulate your own context comprising quality of life statements, enabling actions and future resource base
- Practice making decisions aligned with your new context
- Learn how to read the signs and take action when you get off-track
- Add more value to your community and the place in which you live
- Make decisions that express your unique essence
- 2-hour live zoom call each week for six weeks (Wednesdays 7-9pm Melbourne time, starting September 30), with homework videos and exercises between
- An online forum for interactive discussion along the way
- A workbook developed especially for this workshop, and one year of access to recordings of all sessions
Undertaking the Holistic Decision Making training with Dan Palmer revolutionised not just our farming business but our personal lives as well and it is that fact that makes the training so powerful – Charlie and Jade from Black Barn Farm
Some key themes we will explore are:
- Using living systems thinking to navigate the uncertainty and complexity of these times (Dan drawing here on the powerful learning he’s being doing with Carol Sanford)
- Managing major pressing life decisions as an individual, couple, or family (such as career, living situation, schooling etc)
- Becoming an increasingly effective change agent in your local community, ecology and beyond
Share your emerging context with each other and Dan is a particularly powerful part of the course. There will be numerous opportunities for deep reflection which will allow you to evolve your context.
Course host Dan Palmer crowdsurfing with some past holistic decision making clients.
To get a feel for Dan’s style and to lear a little about what Holistic Decision Making is before you decide whether this opportunity is a great fit for you, we’d recommend listening to this recent podcast episode where Dan introduces the approach.
This course is open to anyone, anywhere in the world and there is no prerequisite knowledge required. Dan will be sharing the work that he has used to resource individuals, families and organisations to transform themselves for the last ten years in a way that is all about resourcing you to do the work that only you can do.
Note: If you are considering doing the workshop as a couple, please contact us for discount options. Also note that the individual price is for one individual person’s attendance – it is not appropriate to have a friend, family member, or partner sitting in on the course with you without checking in and having them register separately first.
Finally and Important: Please check your spam or junk folder for your confirmation email once you book – for some reason we haven’t resolved yet it seems likely that’s where it will go.
Thank you so much for the workshop. It has tipped my world on its head and given clarity and motivation to move forward again – Celia
This event is fully booked.